After all we don't lose by giving, we lose by holding back.

by 6:16 PM 0 comments

Life sucks. It really does. Love does to. It's that weird, magical and annoying thing you feel every second of the day. It's a poison that aims to destroy every part of you as long as you are breathing. That's how much love sucks.
It's really hard to find a love shared by two persons, sometimes I think it's impossible! Everyday, I just meet that one-sided love.. 
He loved me, he was so sincere and honest, so sweet, so caring..He was so incredibly nice, sweetly nervous and would treat me like a queen.  But I left him. I thought I could feel the same if I gave him a shot, but I couldn't. All I was doing is playing with his feelings, since I wasn't sure about mine... 
I broke his heart, I know.I made him feel like a total shit. It's devastating. What am I supposed to do now? Ask him to forgive me? Forget me? ..
I'm sorry.


Schizophrenic Soul

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment