Dark paradise

by 4:38 PM 0 comments
When I started writing this article, I suddenly thought of paradise. I have no idea why. I have some pictures of me when I was a child hanging in front of my desk, was it paradise? Care free, drama free, not really aware of what's happening around.. Well yes in a way.. But no, definitely no. 
(I'm not talking about religion, it's the concept in general!) 
I can stay in front of my laptop for hours, trying to figure out what paradise is for me.. But I couldn't write a single word. Why is it so complex? So hard to define? It seems like an obvious concept, but apparently it's not! 
I have to admit , I aim to achieve that idea of paradise of me, that's why I called it "Dark". Dark because I have so many dreams in my head. Dark because my mind is a bunch of random ideas which are constantly changing. Dark because I don't even know what paradise is for me. 

It's funny how those ideas mess up with my head, and it's hilarious as me trying to put it on words here. But who cares, all the readers are perfectly strangers... which is nice. 


Live. Laugh. Make love.. xoxo 

Schizophrenic Soul

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment