Lucky and cursed.

by 2:46 PM 0 comments
I am lucky. I have a father, a caring and a responsible father that I love so very much. He has done a lot for us and I can't thank him enough.
But, let's say, every person has a bad side. Including my father.
This is not the first time that I write about him, I wrote about him so many times. In all those secret diaries that I was keeping in my childhood, I always find "articles" about him. But I deleted everything I wrote about him in my computer, because I felt guilty. I should be thankful to have a father , but instead I keep complaining. Yes, I am thankful, I'm so thankful, but his actions are really affecting my life, and my brother's, and my sisters! Everyone should think like him, should act like him, should live like him. But we can't! We have our own lives, our own thoughts...He's never okay with our choices. For him, we are weird, all of our decisions are completely wrong. Sometimes I feel like I can't handle this anymore.
Those poor and few words cannot express how upsetting it is to live with him...
I want FREEDOM, I want to live by myself and not being judge for every move I make! I want to be able to make my OWN decisions without him interfering! I just want FREEDOM!
But, I love you dad.
Your lucky and cursed daughter.

Schizophrenic Soul

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment